Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Alphabe-Thursday "S"

Good morning class! It's going to be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day because our letter this week is the letter:
This week I will reverse the order again. If your first name starts with the letters A - L please start reading the even posts first starting with link number 2.

If your first name starts with the letters M - Z please start reading the odd posts first starting with link number 1.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. I noticed a blog today where my comment didn't show up. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by Sunday night, please let me know, because it is important to me to make sure you know I've visited you!

If you have any difficulties with your link please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find them otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you.

The McLinkey will be live from 6:00 pm MST time Wednesday night through 8:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog (since there are prizes involved and it makes my life easier that way), PG posts only, and try to visit all the other students according to the letter of your first name! The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Class is dismissed. You may swiftly file your "S" posts now, class!

post signature



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea. I am definitely visiting the links! :)

Natasha in Oz said...

Thanks So much for Supplying me with Such Scintillating Sujects to read each week Jenny!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Cheryl Kohan said...

I am going to do this next week if my stupid brain clicks in. In the meantime, I will read the links and that way I'll learn the ropes!

RACHELLE said...

super fun thanks!

you are too cute!

shell

gypsylemonade.blogspot.com

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Thanks for the fun - I like this idea a lot.

Susan Anderson said...

I'm playing along this week...Fun!

=)

RACHELLE said...

hey jenny, sorry i didnt link to my "S" post... i just did it to my blog...I know now for next week. :) and i put the AT link back on the right post too. it is the Paris holiday post.

:) thank you your so fun!

rachelle

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Ms. Matlock! I had to say that I am quite pleased with myself! I think for the very FIRST time since joining in with Alphabe-Thursdays, I actually completed the assignment... AND made it to my assigned, required attendance to all the odd numbered posts! (um...actually, I did mess up a bit somewhere along the line and read some even numbered posts...but did get back on track! ...so...I read the odd ones and some even ones to boot!)

I dont mean to brag, but for me...this was a major accomplishment! haha

Blessings & Aloha!