Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Centus - Scary story

Jenny Matlock
Welcome to week twenty-five of Saturday Centus.

STOP! If you didn't read the end SC's from last week, please take a moment to do so. Just work backwards until you find out where you left off. I feel really bad that the people at the end don't get read.

Thanks!

Now on to regular SC biz...In case you've forgotten...

This is a themed writing meme and a different challenge this week.

You can use UP to 100 words to tell your story. The prompt does not count for your 100 words AND it must be left intact in the body of your story. No illustrations are permitted. Your story can be fact or fiction, just keep it PG, please! I have to look at my Grandchildren with these eyes.

You have the entire week to link your work to the meme and you can link more than one story if you like.

Please display link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

I would suggest that since these are so short, if you can't think of a title just use your blog name as the title in the Linky.

Try to visit each one because there are some amazing writers participating in this meme. Since the links are so short they are also a fun and quick read.

Please e-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

This weeks prompt, in honor of Halloween is:

"This is the scariest story I've ever heard..."

Link anytime between now and next Saturday morning.

post signature

12 comments:

Tina said...

Morning Mrs early bird Matlock! ;)

3.00am?? haha ... It's about 11.30am here now :-P

Happy Saturday!

Susannah said...

Another good one Jenny, thank you. :-)

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,
My computer suddenly stopped working online on Thursday. I am posting this at the public library. I did not get my E-post linked in time. Sorry about linking it to Saturday Centus!

I will also write something for Saturday Centus, but I will not post it just yet. I have not been able to see what the prompt was until now.


I have no idea what is wrong with my computer or how long I will have to work from the public library.

Please take a look at my E-post when you get the time. My link is number 5 on Saturday Centus week 25.
Best wishes and hugs,
Anna
of Annas Adornments

Jackie said...

*whines*

Jackie said...

Omg I better see if I got anything better to do

Jandra Zhang said...

another week go . .

Download Chinese Music
Free Backlink List
Best Press Release

Jackie said...

w.t.f

Susan Anderson said...

I'll be glad when October's over. I'm about Halloweened out!

=)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

you give bloggers so much inspirations and encouragement ...
keep it up.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/6244/

two awards for you,
invite you to join us at jingle poetry….

Anonymous said...

Opps - I did bad. Not only is it more that 100 words, I didn't use the prompt correctly. Please remove it and I will write something more appropriate.

hab said...

Great to read so much positive experience, if you like slotmachines you are just one click away.