Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Centus - Week 173

 
 Jenny Matlock
 
Welcome to week ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-THREE of Saturday Centus. 

Okay. 

I am determined.

I am going to keep going with this until week 200...

Unless...

Well...

Unless we all lose interest before then.

Ha!

This week is another word prompt.


  The prompt this week:  'Hot time.   Summer in the City.'

Number of words:  No more than 106 total (including the 6 words of the prompt)
Style of writing: Any
Additional Pictures: Any

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up any time between now and next Saturday...
post signature

4 comments:

21 Wits said...

Jenny what a perfect prompt for me, after spending some time in the city in the summer time (this weekend) it was awesome! I sure do hope you don't stop Saturday Centus, people will catch on again, I just know it.

Eden House News and views said...

Jenny I think that is a good idea, whilst I love doing saturday centus for you it must be dissapointing that so few take part now.

Kris said...

Jenny, I think everyone is just enjoying their summer and now getting kids ready for school. I have been so darn busy I haven't had time to write a thing...hope youkeep going until at least 200, even with naughty me breaking the rules, combining weeks into a single story or going off on my own little tangents...you're the best !!! ;)

Siggi in Downeast Maine said...

I entered my link but don't see it on the list...would you check that out please.

Will miss you Saturday Centus, but since I am one of the wayward ones who haven't been attentive enough, I understand if you are throwing your hands in the air and moving on.

Peace and love,
Siggi