Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Z


Good morning class. 

Welcome to the end of round seven of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the zippy letter:


...but before we do please


I have something important to tell you.

Round EIGHT of Alphabe-Thursday will start immediately. We will not have a break in between rounds.

It's hard to believe we've done the alphabet SEVEN times before, but I'm still enjoying it so I'm still going to keep it going.  It's always such a good distraction for me and I'm happy so many of you are enjoying it, too!

I haven't even figured out if I'm doing a theme this round or just random stuff.  I like doing it both ways...so maybe I'll surprise myself!

Ha!

Everything else remains the same.

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course, and please try very hard to visit the blogs that visit you for this meme.

I also want to let you know that each week I visit every blog. If it appears I haven't visited your blog by the following Thursday evening, please let me know!  I am one week behind in my reading, though.  Just starting on the letter Y's.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find your link otherwise. And, if you see any broken links, please let me know that as well.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your zany Z post now!


post signature

11 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Jenny,
Thank you so much for continuing this meme. I very much enjoy it and I'm glad that you do too.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Z is for zest which you have for life!

xo

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jenny for hosting this fun post ~ glad you are continuing and everyone can now post on my blog even if they do not have a G+ profile ~ Happy Week to you ~ carol, xxx

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

yippee! it's my favorite day of the week....

lissa said...

I can't believe this round ended fast. I don't think I'll be joining the 8th round but I'll pass by to visit those participating.

hope your doing well, ms. jenny. & have a great day!

SarahBeth said...

Thanks, Jenny, for being such a good hostess!

Birgit said...

I am glad to hear that there will be another round -- thanks Jenny! :)

Lmkazmierczak said...

Zo glad you dezided to continue...have enjoyed meeting many of your regulars♫♪ A+ AND extra credit to you♥

Splendid Little Stars said...

YAY! round 8! Thank you, Jenny!

Esther Joy said...

Thank you, Jenny, for all your effort in making this such a successful link-up. I haven't been so faithful this time around... Maybe I'll do better next time!

Leovi said...

I like zoos open that respect the environment of the animal!